Us IRL

Us IRL

Thursday, October 3, 2013

There's A Gun To My Head: Just Pull The Fucking Trigger

There's a gun to my head. The barrel is pressed tight against my temple. Im sitting there calm, relaxed, ready for the worst to come. That's when I hear a whisper "work, go to school, start a family, be a man" NO! I shout. I gun is now cocked back. The trigger can be pulled any second. Im hearing whispers of a life I do not want, of sophist telling me how to struggle. Im hearing whispers of a life I will never have.

BANG

The trigger was pulled. No more whispers of dry nightmares of a life. Only me and my freedoms to choose what I want to do. Oh how great it feels to be seen as dead by this fucked up world! For what they see as dead is just more a love for life than then. Life is beautiful, life is grand. Life is death, and life is hell. Life is all of these things and I love it!

But when you love something, sometimes that means destroying it. I want to destroy life because it's all I have ever loved. Do not fear reader, this is more metaphorical than anything! We must all pull that trigger to free ourselves. Our brains must splatter all over the wall for our desires to be materialized upon. Individualism is the gun. Pull the trigger and see a new world. A world without anything you don't want. A world where you are free!

Just pull the fucking trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment